• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 10:34 PM

upgrading my motherborde... my spcs are

CPU-AMD Phenom x4 9650

PCChips A15G Motherboard

4b gigs ddr2

Redeon HD 5770

Dont have the money for new CPU and would like to know the best bored for what i got and Everything i'm going to need to do. So far i'v found a bit of info on google and stuff  but would like to find more from people that know what thay are doing. i know im going prb going to have to get some DDR3. thank you for your time

i was thinking a
"Asus F1A55-M/CSM"

#2 supersonicdave

supersonicdave

• Moderators
  • 92 posts
  • LocationChaparral, NM

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:35 AM

Try using the advanced search feature at Newegg.com.  You can put in the things you need like your cpu socket and your ram type (ddr2) and it will filter all of the available motherboards to show the ones that will support you equipment.  Then you will be in a better position to make a choice.

#3 Guest_Shingo_*

Guest_Shingo_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:21 AM

I am just curious.  If you want a performance boost, logically the path towards upgrading is normally CPU, Rams or graphics card.  Motherboard is the last choice of them all.  This is because a motherboard dictates what parts can fit in.

The Asus board you have selected will not support your existing CPU after taking a look at the specs.  Which means you will waste your money buying it in the first place.

Your current system seemed to have been maxed out to its best potential based on the data on newegg site.   it looks like a major upgrading will be your path now.

Since it is more likely you are to buy a new system altogether, I suggest you look for those complete systems that are on sale and take advantage of the Windows 8 $20 upgrade offer.

#4 dawidbrook

dawidbrook

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:46 AM

Asus is the best option for you and if you planning to buy check that is it supporting your configuration. Asus will give best performance than any other in is class. Its best known for gaming.

#5 accessecology123

accessecology123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:43 PM

The term improvement mentions to the replacement of a product with a newer type of the same product. It is most often utilised in computing and buyer electronics, generally meaning a replacement of hardware, programs or firmware with a newer or better type, in order to convey the scheme up to designated day or to improve its characteristics. compare revise and restore. glimpse also laptop upgrade.

#6 accessecology123

accessecology123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:10 PM

If you're advance manually afterwards a bootless auto-upgrade, annul the book .maintenance from your WordPress agenda application FTP. This will abolish the "failed update" nag message.

#7 Sophia Christchurch

Sophia Christchurch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:51 AM

View Postbadassmofo, on 24 July 2012 - 10:34 PM, said:

upgrading my motherborde... my spcs are

CPU-AMD Phenom x4 9650

PCChips A15G Motherboard

4b gigs ddr2

Redeon HD 5770

Dont have the money for new CPU and would like to know the best bored for what i got and Everything i'm going to need to do. So far i'v found a bit of info on google and stuff  but would like to find more from people that know what thay are doing. i know im going prb going to have to get some DDR3. thank you for your time

i was thinking a
"Asus F1A55-M/CSM"

Try out PCCHIPS H61 Motherboard, its a good upgrade and it supports Intel 22nm CPU.
- This is not here

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: HELP, help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BoHeGeHa Dark Blue 2.1.1 Thomas Yugar (Chemical Chaos)
Official upgrade for IPB 2.3.x © Michael ( Dev Fuse )
3.X © Upgrade by Dumbledore ( Tppskinning )